Please join us for this month’s meeting. On the agenda:
- 1830-32 South Broad Street – The application is for the lot adjustment to create two lots from one existing lot as follows:
- PREMISES A: 1830 South Broad Street For the erection of two flat wall signs accessory to business and professional office (1st floor) with 2 family dwellings (2nd & 3rd floors) in existing 3-story structure,
- PREMISES B: 1832 South Broad Street For the demolition of existing 1-story structure and for the erection of a new structure for use as a 1-family dwelling.
- Zoning — RSA-5 (Single-Family Residential)
- Zoning Hearing — Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 9:30am
- 1522 South Broad Street – The proposed use for an art gallery and artists studio in an existing 3-Story structure. This is a “Preliminary Review” for input from the community before a formal zoning application is submitted.
Constitution Health Plaza
1930 South Broad Street (NWC of McKean Street / Passyunk Avenue)
Conference Center — 1st Floor