Please join us for this month’s meeting. On the agenda:
- Meet our new District Planner with the Philadelphia Planning Commission, Ayse Unver for a brief presentation and conversation about South Broad Street.
1318 South Broad Street
- The application is for the lot adjustment to create two parcels (A & B) from one existing lot, as follows:
- Parcel A:
- existing multi-family household living of seven dwelling units from the cellar through 4th floors;
- Parcel B:
- this will become 1317 Carlisle Street, and
- the erection of a semi-detached structure with roof deck (4th floor) accessed by pilot house, for a multi-family household living of three dwelling units (floors 2-4), and three off-street parking spaces (1st floor).
- Zoning = RSA-5
- Zoning Hearing – Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 3:30pm
Constitution Health Plaza
1930 South Broad Street (NWC of McKean Street / Passyunk Avenue)
Conference Center — 1st Floor