- SBSNA will be hosting our zoning meetings using Zoom Meeting to comply with social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To Join the Zoom meeting by computer or tablet: SBSNA Zoom Meeting
- To Join the Zoom meeting by phone dial 646.558.8656 | Meeting ID: 867 5305 8998
- If you join the meeting before 7:00pm you will be placed in a Waiting Room until the Zoom Meeting is started by SBSNA
- This month we will be meeting with the Citizens Police Oversight Commission.
- The Police Advisory Commission is currently transitioning into the Citizens Police Oversight Commission (CPOC).
- The mission of the Citizens Police Oversight Commission (CPOC) is to serve the community by helping to improve the relationship between the police and the community.
- Join us to learn more about this department and what their role is in making a safer community.
- We will also get a construction schedule update from Jefferson Methodist Hospital about their façade improvement project. This is not a zoning meeting (no zoning meeting is required). This is to inform the community.
It’s official: Join us for our annual Pumpkin Carve event, Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Noon in front of Methodist Hospital!
ELECTION DAY IS COMING!
- If you are voting by absentee or mail in ballot VOTED BALLOTS must be RECEIVED by your county election office November 8, 2022 at 8 p.m. – postmarks are not enough. Plan on TEN DAYS for first class mail to be delivered to the Election Office. If you have any doubt about the timing use one of the drop boxes.
- Official State election information on mail and absentee ballots is here: www.vote.pa.gov
- This shows where the Philadelphia drop boxes are located: vote.phila.gov
- If you decide to vote in person on election day bring your COMPLETE mail-in ballot to your polling place. It must be complete including the outside envelope. It will be taken and destroyed, and you can vote at the machine.