THIS MEETING HAS ALSO BEEN CANCELED. WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WHEN RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED AND OUR PUBLIC MEETINGS CAN RESUME. WE ARE EXPECTING TO MEET IN JUNE OR JULY USING ZOOM (OR SIMILAR). PLEASE CHECK HERE, FACEBOOK, AND EMAIL FOR UPDATES.
Resources & Information
- There will be significant changes at the polling places for this election (June 2nd, 2020). A mail in ballot is available, although time to apply is running short, deadline is May 26th, 2020. Mail-in ballot information can be found HERE. Additional information is available HERE.
- There is help available from the City if you are having difficulty paying rent. Click HERE for Rental Assistance information.
- Through all of this our sweeping programs have continued.
- Thank you to Senator Farnese who worked with SBSNA and Ready Willing and Able to secure a sidewalk sweeping grant for the East side of South Broad Street for the next year.
- This is in conjunction with the sidewalk sweeping program that Councilman Johnson is providing on the West side of South Broad Street, also performed by Ready Willing and Able. Thank you Cm. Johnson!
Please stay safe South Broad Street!